Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kidney Stone Stop Bleeding Diagnosed With UTI Last Night But Am Still Bleeding While Urinating This Morning?

Diagnosed with UTI last night but am still bleeding while urinating this morning? - kidney stone stop bleeding

Well, suddenly the night in a last-minute, I met with the consequences of infection of the urinary tract. I went to the local emergency department as the most important area was closed, and went from 3 hours to give me the recipe. I have a urine test, but I noticed that it got more blood in the urine (and no, not mine ended a week ago, I checked)

Well, I said why I was bleeding or something, so I had to wait at the pharmacy for 30 minutes, took pills and went to bed after drinking, like, uh, 3 bottles of water!

On that morning, nor blood in the urine of blood clots. I did research on the domestic market, but thought it might be kidney stones or an infection that had spread to the kidneys.

But last night, the document is not everything for me and it still hurts to urinate, even after taking pills to explain and I still bleed. Should I look back, I have more? I had a UTI before and 2 times and never bled before. These can be serious and came without warning at all! But do not try to suddenly, and the document is to explain why I did not even bleeding!

I think I need a new document?

0 comments:

Post a Comment