Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gullbladder Attack If Gallstones Are Found In Ultrasound After A Gullbladder Attack, Is Surgery Necassary?

If gallstones are found in ultrasound after a gullbladder attack, is surgery necassary? - gullbladder attack

I had my gall bladder last year. I suffered for about 3 months, without knowing what he was and finally I'm so bad, my partner took me to emergency where I am an ultrasound only to a large stone blocking the entrance to be found, had my gall bladder. I was in the hospital and operated the next morning, and believe me, I immediately felt relief when I woke up from surgery. No pain and a wonderful feeling. I would have done the keyhole surgery for all, I have three small scars are small, hardly noticeable. If you know for sure what is wrong with you, you have to do .. You will feel like one million U.S. dollars, if after u on. Central Australia

0 comments:

Post a Comment