Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What Is Prolexi For Male Enhancement What Is This Painful Sore On The Inside Of My Vagina?

What is this painful sore on the inside of my vagina? - what is prolexi for male enhancement

I have a painful sore in my vagina. He started small and painless, and it is now high and painful. It looks almost like a blood blister. What is it and how do I get them? (and no, I have no STDs) A friend told me that I needed pop to relieve and said it was full of pus! If you have any answers or suggestions?

3 comments:

אהבה said...

Painful blisters and sores in the vagina are usually the most important indicators of a sexually transmitted disease or a bacterial infection.

Not invented shock. My advice would be to see your gynecologist as soon as possible. Your gynecologist can examine and determine what you need.

Flowersi... said...

You should not bubble to the VAG. Such a thing is worth a visit to the doctor as soon as possible!

Flowersi... said...

You should not bubble to the VAG. Such a thing is worth a visit to the doctor as soon as possible!

Post a Comment