Monday, February 15, 2010

Ap Lab 8 Population Genetics And Evolution Answers AP LAB 8 HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!?

AP LAB 8 HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!? - ap lab 8 population genetics and evolution answers

I need help please laboratory 8 and can not on-line. Our teacher at the beginning of this year, said she had purchased the lab book, but can not afford the lab notebook, so I just hope someone everylab scanned into the computer. But the lab, 8 i can not find it! I really need this for tomorrow! please, if someone is a lab notebook and a scanner, it would be so helpful!
8 is the laboratory for the evolution and population genetics.
Thank you guys in advance .... BTW I am not looking for answers, only the actual worksheet in white lab coat who can do the same laboratory in the morning. and my teacher is so demanding, do not allow ourselves in any desired format is actually in the lab notebook ......* sigh *.
thank you again.

1 comments:

Claudia said...

Sorry, I do not know the answer, but as the name of the screen. The Gaza Strip is in the prayers myy =) Peace on Earth =)

Post a Comment