Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Walkie Talkies For Skiing 2009 What Is The Best Two-way Radio To Use For Back-country Skiing?

What is the best two-way radio to use for back-country skiing? - best walkie talkies for skiing 2009

I examined two walkie-talkies way for quite a while, but I can not find what would be companies / type of radio better.
Do not use the radio for normal skiing, because it makes sense for mobile phones, but no reception where I am on the right track and is very helpful, who drives the snowmobile's talk ', there is a problem.
Search for the best deal in the first place, and a good battery life in second place (you can still battery backup). More important than the size, I worried that I might go with lots of trees. (A sign that penetrates and bounces, the objects might be useful for AM radio.)
Even something that works with a helmet would be good, so it is easier to communicate.
Besides the hardware, then I need a license to operate the radio?

Thank you very much!

2 comments:

Jim W said...

Motorola seems to be a very good brand. FM has a greater range and penetration barriers. We use in the buildings under construction, but I'm a bit out of date with the team.

Brandon P said...

Unlicensed ....

Motorola ID is the way to the future

Post a Comment